What if you could increase your confidence level for that WebRTC project of yours?
I have been talking to many vendors recently. They are all trying to introduce WebRTC – be it for an existing service that is already using Flash or some other technology or a brand new service where WebRTC is a piece of the puzzle. In most cases, there’s a challenge deciding where to start:
- What requirements make sense to develop using WebRTC?
- What features and capabilities should you be developing on your own?
- What should you source to someone else?
- Which vendors should you be looking at?
- What should be the priorities set in the project?
That’s where I come in.
Schedule a free WebRTC Strategy Session with me. In it, I will help you understand if the use case you have fits WebRTC and work with you on what your next steps in the process should be.
I only have a few slots available for these calls each month so request yours today: