You can say that WebRTC is a kind of a hobby for me. I am not “practicing” it at work, where VoIP is far from my daily tasks, but it does intrigue me in an intellectual level – probably because of my days at RADVISION. This is why I decided to write a series of posts about WebRTC, and this is the place where it all comes together: most of the posts are in this blog, but there are some that “roam” in other places, where I guest posted about it.
- 5 Different Ways of Using WebRTC
- Who Cares About UC Anyway?
- The Death of Signaling as we Know it
- Security as a WebRTC Adoption Reason is an Excuse
- Can Google Force VP9 on an H.264 World?
- Where Does WebRTC Fit in Google Hangouts
- My Product Requirements for VP10
- This Weekend: WebRTC All Over
- An Underutilized WebRTC Resource: Quora
- Sqwiggle and WebRTC: An Interview With Tom Moor - Empowering remote teams