Time to start another ongoing project. This time – my Monthly Virtual Coffee sessions about WebRTC, CPaaS, APIs and comms in general.
Some time in 2015-2016, I decided to host Virtual Coffee sessions. Once a month, I’d pick a subject, create a presentation and host a meeting with my customers. All of them. It was open for questions and it was fun. It stopped because… I don’t know. It just did.
Ever since then, I wanted to do something similar. I found I like talking and interacting with people, and I want to do it more.
Which is why I am now announcing the new Virtual Coffee with Tsahi.
Here’s how it will go down:
- The live sessions are free to join. For anyone
- Recording of the session will be available to my customers only
- Topic will be selected and announced a week or more in advance
- This will happen once a month. Hopefully
How will this be announced?
I won’t be using this blog to publish future sessions – sorry.
What topics will I cover?
I really don’t know…
If you want something specific – drop me a line.
Our 1st Virtual Coffee together
The first topic I want to tackle?
CPaaS, WebRTC, Differentiation and M&A
When? May 23 @ 15:30 EDT
There are over 20 different CPaaS vendors out there, and that number is growing and shrinking at the same time:
- AT&T closing their Enhanced WebRTC APIs
- Cisco acquiring Tropo
- Vonage acquiring Nexmo
- CLX Communication acquiring Sinch
- RingCentral adding APIs to its UCaaS
- TeleSign announcing self service CPaaS, only to get acquired
I want to take the time to review some of this M&A activities, as well as show how different vendors are trying to differentiate themselves from the rest of the crowd.
Oh – if you you have questions for this already – just ask them on Crowdcast once you register.
See you there!