Time for someone to offer an updated view of the WebRTC Developer Tools Landscape.
Want to learn more about the WebRTC Developer Tools Landscape?
As I am on vacation this week with my family (in Barcelona – ping me if you’re there this week and want to meet and say hi), I will keep this one short.
A few years back, Brad Bush of Genband released a WebRTC Landscape infographic. While he has updated it a couple of times, he since then stopped, leaving the WebRTC space altogether. His site was also lost in the abyss that is the Internet of un-renewed domain names, now hosting a Japanese website promising “services by married women” (Google’s translation).
I figured it was time to create another WebRTC Landscape infographic, but decided to be a bit more focused. Covering the whole WebRTC scene is rather hard, especially trying to do it on the first attempt. Which is why I decided to cover only the WebRTC Developer Tools Landscape in my infographic.
So without further ado, here it is:
A few quick notes:
- Permanent, high resolution, updated version can be found here
- Need it as a PDF? Get it here
- Feel free to share this and use it where needed
- Did I miss you? Ping me and we’ll remedy that – I plan on updating this infographic every couple of months
- Want to learn more? There’s a free Virtual Coffee session next week that will be focused on this Infographic. Register now
See you next week in my Virtual Coffee 🙂