I’ve been using an Android for the past 2-3 years. Now in a new job, I get a new phone. And it is going to be the corporate-standard. A Blackberry. Not my cup of tea.
What should I do then?
- Stay with the Blackberry
- Replace it now with an iPhone 4S
- Replace it now with an Android phone. Probably a Samsung Galaxy S II
- Wait until May. And then replace it with the new Samsung Galaxy S III
- Wait until iPhone 5 is out and replace with it
- Go for a Nokia Lumia to check out Windows Phone
- Go for another Android phone – either now, or by waiting a bit
Any suggestions? What would you do in such a case?