WebRTC developers are really hard to come by. I want to improve my ability to help companies in search of such skill.
If there’s something that occurs time and again, it is entrepreneurs and vendors who ask me if I know of anyone who can build their application. Some are looking to outsource the project as a whole or part of it, and then they are looking for agencies to work with. Others are looking for a single expert to work with on a specific task, or someone they could hire for long stretches of time who has WebRTC skills.
You a WebRTC Developer?
I’d like to know more about you IF you are looking for projects or for a new employer.
Here are a few things first:
- Even if you think I know you, please fill out the form
- No agencies. If you are an agency, contact me and we can have a chat. I know a few that I am comfortable working with
- Only starting out with WebRTC? Don’t fill out the form. Mark this page, get some experience and then fill it out
- The form is short, so shouldn’t take more than 5 of your minutes to fill
- Don’t beautify things more than they are – that will just get you thrown out of my radar. Tell things as they are
Fill out this form for me please (or via this link):
I won’t be reaching out to you immediately (or at all). I’ll be using this list when others ask for talent that fits your profile.
You looking for WebRTC Developers?
Got a need for developers that have WebRTC skills?
I am not sure exactly how to find them and where, but I am trying to get there.
Two ways to get there:
- I am thinking of opening up a job listing on WebRTC Weekly
- Payment will be needed to place a listing on the WebRTC Weekly, which reaches over 2,500 subscribers at the moment
- Cost will be kept low, especially considering the cost of talent acquisition elsewhere and the lack of available WebRTC developers out there
- I had a job listing sub-site in the past, didn’t work – this is another attempt I am trying out. If you want to try this one with me, I’ll be happy to take the leap
- Interested? Contact me
- Need a bit more than just finding a developer? I offer consulting services
- There are hourly rates available, as well as one-off consulting sessions
- I’ll be using the list I’ll be collecting of the WebRTC developers above to match you up with a candidate if you need – or just connect you with the agencies I am comfortable working with